Live Instructed or Online Real Estate School!
Alliance Real Estate Academy is conveniently located just minutes
from HWY 512 and HWY 167 and I-5
12815 Canyon Rd East, Ste H, Puyallup, Wa. 98373
Why Become a Real Estate Agent?
- Personal Growth – No longer are there any obstacles to success as a real estate agent. It is simply up to you how far and fast to grow your real estate business. Alliance Real Estate Academy is here to get you started on the right path.
- A Career with Flexibility – Have the freedom to travel and work from home. With flexible hours, you are able to spend more time with your friends and loved ones when it matters most.
- Be your own Boss – Take control of your future and make the decisions that work best for you and your business without having a boss.
- There is no Limit – Grow your business as large as you want and build a financially free future. Help people find and sell their homes while growing your own business.
Why Attend Alliance Real Estate Academy?
- Are you looking for a career change or part time supplement income? Real Estate may be your best option!
- Enroll now and become a fully licensed and educated Real Estate Agent/Broker in the state of Washington!
- No matter what your present and/or past career, Real Estate is your next lifestyle change. We’ve trained all walks of life from teachers, truck drivers, bank tellers, waitresses, doctors, military, politicians to stay at home parents and students right out of high school & college. All you need is a little self-motivation and the possibilities are endless.
- More than just the basic fundamentals to pass the Washington Exam, Alliance Real Estate Academy is dedicated to educate you on the entire process of becoming a Real Estate Agent/Broker. More for your money, your tuition includes you will be educated on how to interview and pick what company you want to be affiliated with, what it takes to get started with the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), what you need to know about appraisals, mortgage, home and pest inspections, board of Realtors, home warranties, Title and Escrow and more. It is our goal to have all of your questions answered before graduation.
- Do you want to specialize in a particular field? Alliance Real Estate Academy is here to get you on the right path from the beginning. Real Estate has multiple niches such as Commercial, Condominiums , Residential, Property Management, Vacant Land, New Construction, Foreclosures, Auctions or maybe you just want to flip homes for yourself.